2008年7月31日木曜日

Personal Spaces

1. You're talking to co-woker. How close do you stand?
I think I will stand 50cm from co-woker.

2. You're talking to a friend. Do you touch each other?
Yes! I sometimes touch my friends, but it only close friends.

3. Look at the diagram of a waiting room. Where do you sit when you enter?
I will sit back. Because I don't like near entrance.

4. You're in a crowded elevator. Where do you look?
I will look the ceiling. Because I want to look away from stranger.

5. You're standing in line. How close do you stand to the person in front?
May be I stand within 70m, because usually the person in front look forward.

6. You get on the bus. There is an empty row of seat at the back, and an empty seat close by. Where do you sit?
I sit on the back. I don't know why.

7. You're in a library and there's an empty seat beside you. Do you want to stop someone sitting there? If so, how?
Yes. Because I don't want to talk to stranger.

8. You're going to the beach. Do you like to see lots of people or very few?
I don't care.

9. When you're talking to someone, do you look them in the eye?
I think it depends the person, but usually I look them in the eye.

10. You're on a train. Do you talk to the other passengers?
No. I will never talk other passengers.

4 件のコメント:

VanHoutenCocoa さんのコメント...

I don't know wht I want sit on the back too. Maybe there space makes me calm down.

Asian Girl さんのコメント...

yep, I absolutely got you.
I also never talk to others. I think we should think of the reason.

coconut さんのコメント...

I agree with you. I will never talk other passengers, too.

no.1-jm さんのコメント...

I'm almost agree with you. but I don't care the place to sit. I mean I can sit both back and near the entrance.