2008年12月21日日曜日

Class#6 Time

1. Time is money.
Time is the most precious thing which we can consume. If I have a lot of money, I can not buy time. Of course, everyone can not buy time. Sometimes I think if I have 25 hours in a day. Beause If Ihave 25 hours in a day, I can sleep one more hour. But It is impossible. So, we should not waste time.

2. A stitch in time saves nine.
It is important to guard. Small rip is easy to repair, but the bigger rip the more difficute to repair. If you afraid mistake you have to prepare. It is important for me. Because, I sometimes lack of preparation.

3.There's no time like the present.
If you make up something, It is better to start sooner. If you take the opportunity in doing something, you may miss opportunity. I don't want to miss the chance so, I try to do act as soon as I can.

4.Let's meet at 4. If I'm not there by 5, leave without me at 6, and I'll be there at 7.
I did not understand this meaning. But, I don't want to wait for a long time.

I want to use time more usefully. Because we have only 24 hours in the day!

1 件のコメント:

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Good comments!