2008年12月22日月曜日

Class#8 Weddings

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or is a good idea?

I think massive wedding is a good idea. But, to be honest I don't want to have a massive wedding. If I don't have enough money to have a wedding, I want to have wedding only us at a low price.



2. What do you think about eloping? Having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii?

I think it is OK. Eloping is not reallybad thing. I think having wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii is really nice! But, It costs too much money.

3.What is your ideal wedding?
I want to having my wedding at a nice lovely chapel in Hawaii. The capel is located near the beautiful sea. This is a my ideal wedding.



4.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?


I'm not sure. But, maybe I will get up early and go to hair salon to arranged my hair. And I will wear nice dress. I think It is etiquette, so It is important.



5. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?

No, I haven't. But I had seen foreigner's wedding just a little. When I see it, I thought we don't have much big differences between our wedding and foreighner's wedding. Someday Iwant to go to foreighner's wedding.

2 件のコメント:

Gareth さんのコメント...

I agree with you about weddings. If I do not have enough money, I would rather have a small, low priced wedding than a massive wedding.

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

It is important not to start our in your new life in debt! Good comments.